Last Updated: 15th September 2020
COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- How We Collect Personal Information
We may collect different types of information that identify you or relate to use as an individual [“Personal Information”], including:
- Information You Provide to Us: We may ask you to provide these categories of Personal Information when using the Site or otherwise interacting with us:
- User Information: Information you provide about yourself to use or access the Site, such as your name, date of birth, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address and username and password [for account administration].
- Financial Information: In order to assure payment processing, we may collect information related to your financial accounts and other payment information.
- Self-Reported Information: Additional Personal Information you may provide about yourself, such as information provided in survey responses, “Join Our Fam” request submissions, participation in sweepstakes, contests or promotions, suggestions for improvements or product innovations, referrals, reviews, complaints or other submissions or any other actions performed on the Site or when otherwise interacting with us.
- Information We Collect from Your Use of the Site: We collect Personal Information about you and the devices you use to access the Site as described below:
- Service Data: Information about your interactions with the Site, such as the pages or other content you view, and other actions you perform while using the Site.
- Device & Log Information: Information about your device, including your Device ID, IP address, hardware model, operating system and version, device name, and aggregated information such as “click stream” information which means entry and exit points [including referring URLs or domains], traffic statistics, page views, and impressions, all of which are collected automatically.
- Geolocation Information: The location of your device, upon your voluntary consent
- How We Use Personal Information
- To Provide You With the Site: We may process and manage your account and your purchase and use of our products and services.
- To Communicate with You: We may use your Personal Information to respond to your inquiries or requests. We may also send you communications about offerings from the Company and our marketing partners. If you enter a sweepstakes, contest, or similar promotion, we may use the information that you provide to administer those programs. We may also use your Personal Information to market to you, create and deliver personalized promotions based on your purchases and other interactions with us, and develop marketing materials. You may opt-out of marketing communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in a marketing email.
- For Research and Development: We utilize your Personal Information to improve our online services, analyze usage and interests, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to operate and expand our business activities.
- To Enforce our Terms and Agreements and Prevent Misuse: To maintain a safe, secure, and trusted environment for you when you use the Site, we use your Personal Information to make sure our terms, policies, and agreements with you and any third parties are enforced. We actively monitor, investigate, prevent, mitigate, and report fraud, misrepresentations, security breaches or incidents, other potentially prohibited or illegal activities on the Site for your protection. We are required to process your Personal Information for this purpose to provide the Site.
- To Comply with Applicable Laws: To verify your identity; comply with any applicable laws or regulations, or in response to lawful requests for information from the government or through legal process; fulfill any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with the Site; contact you to resolve disputes, collect fees, and provide assistance with the Site.
- Sharing of Personal Information
At times, we may make certain Personal Information available to strategic partners that provide services to us or if we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law. Specifically, we may share your Personal Information in the following ways:
- To Provide Our Services To You: We may disclose your Personal Information to third-party service providers so that they may provide us with services such as payment processing, website hosting, professional services, including information technology services and related infrastructure, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing and other similar services necessary to the Site and services you request.
- Compliance with Law: We may use or disclose your Personal Information as we deem necessary or appropriate:  under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;  to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;  to comply with subpoenas and other legal processes;  to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain;  to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliated companies;  to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Company or others; and  to enforce our terms and conditions.
- Corporate Transactions or Events: We may disclose your information to a third party in connection with a corporate reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
- Use or Sharing of Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information may be used for any purpose not prohibited by law. For example, we may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all information that does not identify an individual [or that has been modified to remove individual identification].
- Cookies, Web Beacons and Online Advertising
The Company and its agents use small text files called cookies, and other website tracking technology similar to cookies such as pixel tags, web beacons, and clear GIF files.
What are Cookies? Cookies are small pieces of data that we and our agents place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies may be linked to Personal Information that you provide to us through your online interaction with us. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain [internet location] from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie [i.e. when it expires], and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Types of Cookies:
Each cookie performs one or more of the following functions:
- Essential Cookies: These first party cookies allow you to use a feature of the Site, such as to stay logged in or make a purchase.
- Analytics Cookies: These can be first party or third-party cookies. Such cookies track information about how the Site is used so the Company can make improvements and report on our performance. The Company may also use such cookies to test new ads or features.
- Ad Targeting Cookies: These third-party cookies (also called “behavioral” or “targeted” advertising) are placed by advertising platforms or networks to deliver ads and track performance or to deliver ads based upon your activities.
Your Control of Cookies: Web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please understand, however, if you disable cookies, some features of the Site may not work as well [or at all] for you.
Do Not Track Requests: The Company does not take action in response to Do Not Track signals.
The Site is not intended for anyone under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have obtained any Personal Information about a child under age 13, we will delete that information.
We strive to use reasonable safeguards to help prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information provided or collected through the Site. However, no system is perfect or can guarantee that unauthorized access or theft might not occur.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Following termination or deactivation of any user account you may create, unless you request that your information be deleted by contacting us, we may retain your information for back-up, archival, legal and audit purposes, and to reactivate your account upon your request. In addition, we may retain and continue to use indefinitely all information contained in your communications to other users of the Site posted to public or semi-public areas of the Site [e.g. reviews] after termination or deactivation of your user account.
MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS PREFERENCES
To update or correct your account information – or if you would like to stop receiving marketing communications from us via email or other methods – you may get in touch with us through our Contact Us page.
CHANGES AND UPDATES